Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

SSSC209 "BEAR HUGS" card



What a fun sketch this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #209 is.       I made my diagonal piece more in the center because I didn't have a long enough piece.       I really like that wood looking paper in the background.    The MFT Pure Innocence girl I had in my basket of colored images, so I picked her, trimmed her out and added her to my card.  I want to send this to someone who needs a big bear hug right now.  Please say a prayer for a sweet lady named Erika who is has been sent home on meds for her heart because there is nothing else they can do for her.   I have known this woman since I was a little girl and my parents bought a house across the street from her.  I am going to send a card to her each week to let her know I am thinking of her from afar.    

here is the sketch I used:  SSSC209


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Canyon Brown, Creme
pattern paper:  MME Miss Carolina Fiddlesticks
stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Bear Hugs
ink: Memento Black, Asst. Copics, Brown
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Score Tape, American Crafts Brown Ribbon, Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folder, MFT Dienamics Ovals and dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

What a sweet card Pam. Love the different textures of wood you made behind this cutie pie.