Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MFTWSC187 card.. and I am a tad bit upset with myself



Last night my mom and I played cards..  I mentioned that I needed to make a card for this week's MFTWSC187 sketch and that I would get it done in the morning.   This morning I get up, eat breakfast and then look at the clock.. it read 11:25.  I said.. "yikes.. I need to make a card, I only have 35 minutes".. I make the card and am done with it at 11:47.. unfortunately I then, and only then, do I realize that it's 12:47 Eastern time and I am now in the Central time zone.    We are no longer in NC, but rather in TN at my parents house.      

  I didn't even bother to post it I was so upset with myself.   We went to the commissary and to the pool and now I thought I'd share the card.. nothing big, but it means that I missed posting a card on time for the weekly challenge.. a challenge I had so badly wanted to do each and every week.   oh well.. there's always next year.

Here is the sketch I used:  MFTWSC187


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

time changes can be tricky...it's a very nice card btw. I really like it.