Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Christmas card/kit "SENDING YOU WARM WISHES" card *w/measurement



Listening to NASCAR today ~ **GO JIMMIE & TEAM LOWE'S** ~ and putting together another Christmas card kit.     I made a card somewhat like this about two years ago and I thought I'd make some more.   I didn't have enough of the pattern paper to do all 20 the same.. and then I had only enough of the Stampin' UP! DSP to do 13, so I dug through some pattern paper I have and found some more to do the other 13.  Everything is cut/stamped and put together in a ziploc bag.  

Below is when I was working on the card sample..  the one at the top of the picture is one I made two years ago.  I had done the measurements on the paper below the card.. and realized I had a boo boo on it for the sentiment layer. I will retype everything below this pic for the finished card sample.  




MEASUREMENTS:

Card Base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

bottom layer:  4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
next layer:  4" x 5 1/4"

pattern paper layer:  3 3/4" x 5"

Square pattern paper layer:

pattern paper:  2 7/8" x 3 3/8"
solid layer:   3" x 3 1/2"

Santa Layer:

very vanilla:   2 3/8" x 3 7/8"
solid layer:    2 1/2" x 4"

Sentiment Layer:

very vanilla:   1 1/4" x 2 3/4"
solid layer:     1 3/8" x 2 7/8"


Supplies:

card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
pattern paper:  SU DSP, assorted pattern paper
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
stamps:  Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Santa Stamp from a Christmas set, Hero Arts sentiment
accessories:   Scor-Pal, Brads and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Patti said...

so appreciate the card measurements...I find I have some of the same papers so it makes it easy to CASE your ideas...many blessings for your kindness