Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

MFTWSC195 "I'M PRAYING GOD SENDS SUNSHINE YOUR WAY SOON" card



Yeah!!  I got my card made for this week's MFTWSC195 Sketch Challenge.   I had so hoped to participate every week of the year.. but moving put a kink in that. I am so glad that my stamp stuff is unpacked and I can once again enjoy making cards using the awesome sketches from My Favorite Things.

Here is the sketch I used:   MFTWSC195 

Supplies:

Card stock:  kraft, navy, white
pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
stamps:  MFT Cheerful Blessing
ink:  Hero Arts black, Crushed Curry (sponging on sun)
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Sunshine Die-namics and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: