Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Dry Embossing Challenge "MISS YOU" & "YOU'RE SPECIAL" cards



I recently watched the video below by Jennifer McGuire and while in TN I bought the stuff needed to make cards such as Jennifer did.  Tonight I finally got around to giving it a whirl.. what fun!!!

Here is the video Jennifer did:




Supplies:

card stock:  Neenah White, Black and Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
ink:  Mini Distress Inks, Hero Arts Black
stamps:  Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Avery Elle Dotted Die, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder: Chevron & Lattice Set, Courtyard & Trellis Set and 3M Foam Tape

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are super special. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the cards! and thanks for sharing the video. I sent it to a friend that loves embossing folders as I know she'll enjoy it as well. From Laura P