Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

MFTWSC210 "I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU" card




Another card I made using this week's MFT Sketch Challenge.  I used some papers from a MME paper pad I got last week when we went to Springfield.     I made three different cards using this sketch.. it's so much fun!!

Here is the sketch I used: MFTWSC210

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  MFT Red. Cream
pattern paper:  MME Lost & Found Heirloom
stamps:  MFT Love Story
ink:  SU Red
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Layered Hearts die-namics, Red Brads, Corner Rounder, Photo Corner Punch and Foam Tape




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

I love all 3 of your cards you entered in this sketch challenge!! You have sold me on that MFT heart die, wow is it cute!!

Susan R. Opel said...

It is a fun sketch, isn't it? I love how pretty this card is.

Ann Marie said...

Love this card!!!!!!