Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

DS192 "MANY THANKS" Butterfly card


A while back I made a card using the layout on the top panel and so when I seen this week's Deconstructed Sketch #192, I thought I might make another with the same top design.   

After stamping and coloring in the butterfly, I took my Wink of Stella Clear and colored over the top of it. ..  oh so shimmery and pretty.



Here is the sketch I used DS192:  DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH NO. 192



 SUPPLIES:

card stock:  cream, Midnight Muse
pattern paper:  MME Collectable "Remarkable"
ink: MFT Hybrid Black, asst. copic markers, Wink of Stella Clear
stamps:  Sizzix/Hero Arts Butterflies #3, Hero Arts Sending Smiles Message
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Memory Box Circle Doily, MFT Large Scallop, MFT Banner and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: