Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lot of "I LOVE YOU" cards using Viva la Verve sketch and a 6 x 6 paper pad


I finished off another 6 x 6 paper pad, this time a My Mind's Eye 'LOVE ME' pad.   They were fun to make.. except for the hearts.. at first, then someone shared with me the "dryer sheet trick" and wow!  I cranked them hearts out like it was nobody's business and all the little holes came out without me having to poke them out.. YEAH!! thank you Misty for sharing the video with me on FB. 



Here is the sketch I used:  VIVA LA VERVE MARCH 2015 WEEK ONE


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, gray, cream
pattern paper:  MME Love Me
stamps;  Paper Smooches I Blank You
ink: Hero Arts black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Layered Heart, MFT LJD Primitive Hearts, Brads, Hole Punch, Cuttlebug Dots Embossing Folder, SU Photo Corner and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: