Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

LOT of 37 "MOM" cards ~ using printed sentiment/6x6 paper pads



I wanted to make some MOM cards ~ but I do not have any larger sentiments/sayings, specifically for MOM, so I decided to make some myself.   I typed some up in Word, printed them off and got to making some cards.  My favorites are the ones on the left. I think the black MFT Pinking Circles makes the cards pop!  



For this card I cut into some 12 x 12 paper that I purchased from Tuesday Morning a while back.  On one side is the paper is the hearts and stripes on the other.    The paper is from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line: Wishing Well.



 This card uses a sketch I have recently used on some other cards, this time the circle is in front of the rectangle shape.   The papers I used on this card are from some 6 x 6 paper pads from Echo Park called:  Hello Summer and Country Drive.  I used up everything that was left in the two pads on some of these cards. The Pinking Edge Circle dies are from My Favorite Things ~ love them!!




What a fun sentiment this is.. I paired it up with some fun papers from Lawn Fawn that are in a 6 x 6 paper pad called Let's Polka.   The hearts are from a Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch.



I ended up with 37 cards and had a blast making all of them.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: