Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

OWH Sketch Challenge #249 "WONDERFUL MOTHER"



When I seen the new sketch on the OWH site.. I already had a bunch of papers and scraps laying on my desk because I was in the middle of using up another 6 x 6 paper pad.   I didn't want to cut the scraps down anymore, so I left them the size they are and I got 7 banners instead of 8 like the sketch showed.   


I have tried and tried but for some reason Blogger refuses to upload the OWH sketch.. so I'm going to post a link and maybe I'll be able to share the sketch image here at a later date:  OWH SKETCH #249

Supplies:
card stock: white, black
pattern paper:  MME Breeze
stamps:  SU Well Scripted and Serene Silhouettes
ink: Hero Arts Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Photo Corner Punch, Circle Punches, Black Brads, Hole Punch and Foam Tape




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

7 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the striped main panel with the patterns on the banners. The image and sentiment are just perfect. Great job!

Donna Hanley said...

Beautiful card and I love the color scheme. I think you made very good use of your scraps on your desk. I don't think we actually need 8 banners. Your look perfect to me. Enjoy your day.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love the tree image and the sentiment is just perfect to showcase the tree. Nice banners, expertly done! TFS!

SiskiyouSue said...

Awesome card, love the colors and details!

Couture911 said...

I like the black/yellow/grey combo. I also like the tree silhouette stamp. I have something similar I haven't used yet. Maybe time to ink it up!

Sybrina K said...

Oh my gosh, Pam, this is stunning! Love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along with our OWH Sketch Challenge. :)

Linda said...

Perfect card as always! Stunning!