Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

"I MISS YOU" United States embossed cards



I whipped up these two cards a couple of nights ago.   It was late when I was making them.. and I didn't notice at the time, but the next morning my husband pointed out that the embossing was missing something.. "THE UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN!!!"..  what the heck.  I live a ways away from the store I bought the folder at, so I am going to try and figure out a way to emboss it in on future cards or see if Sizzix has a non-defective folder that includes the U.P.    

The cards were super duper easy to make.  I used Red, White and Blue card stock. The I Miss You stamp is from a Hero Arts Operation Write Home stamp set and I used black ink.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

StampTramps said...

You should be able to use an embossing tool and draw in the UP, but what a pain! Being in the transportation industry, the ignorance of people about our country really is frustrating to me.

Trish said...

Love the card. I am shocked that they left off a whole section of a state like that. Most times the little notch on top of Minnesota is cut off. I grew up there right by there, so I get mad when I see it left off maps.

Anonymous said...

That's crazy that their designers or someone wouldn't have noticed before this went into production. Good catch by your hubby, though!