Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

MOJO424 "I MISS YOU" using Hero Arts Color Layering Trees stamps


In October I placed an order with Hero Arts to get one of their new Monthly Kits.  One of that sets I wanted to add to my order was out of stock, I didn't want to miss out on Free Shipping, so I added this set to my order.  It's sat here all this time and tonight I decided to ink it up and use it on a card. 



Here is this week's MOJO Monday Sketch #424 that I used:

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  brown, white
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather paper pad
stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Trees, StampsOfLife Phrases2Say
ink: Asst. Distress Inks, SU Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax Die-namics, MFT Fishtail Banner Stax Die-namics, Foam Tape and Fun Foam

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!