Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

MOJO425 & SIP24 Color Challenge "MAY THE JOY OF CHRISTMAS WARM YOUR HEART" card





I received a stamp set in the mail today and I literally took it out of the package, put the stamps onto some blocks, inked them up and got busy coloring. The images are ohhhhh so cute!   They are from an Art Impressions stamp set. There isn't a name on the packaging, just a number: SCO716

I used this week's MOJO Monday Sketch #425:



I was using a Color Challenge from the Stamp Ink Paper site. I am limited in the colors I have with me (the rest are in storage) and so I went with what I had.  



Here is the Color Challenge I used for my card.


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, red, green, Watercolor paper
stamps:  Art Impressions SCO716
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories;  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle and Square Stax Die-namics, Paper Piercer, Large Red Brads, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder and Foam Tape

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Those images are so cute and coloured to perfection, plus I love how you've layered the background and embossed the panels. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your coloring and the embossed background! Awesome card! Thanks so much for joining us at SIP for our color challenge this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Those little penguins are just too cute! So glad you joined us this week at Stamp Ink Paper, Pam!

Gingin said...

Love your card!! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

#TheCARDiologist said...

I'm so in love with the cute snow-chicky's. You're coloring is spot on! I'm so happy you joined us this week for the Stamp Ink Paper color challenge.