Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

SSSC295 "HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS" cards


About a month ago I purchased a big group of StampsOfLife stamps from a lady on SCS.  I pulled out a Christmas set that has this sentiment in it.  After cutting everything and then stamping the sentiment, I didn't realize it was so big and I probably should've used something smaller, but I liked it so I went with it.  



Here is this week's SSSC295 Sketch:




SUPPLIES:

card stock: Red, White, Green
pattern paper:  Around the Block  "Color Me Christmas" ~ bought at Tuesday Morning
stamps: TheStampsOfLife  Holly4Christmas Set #4
ink: Versafine
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax Die-namics and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: